Students not on Leave of Absence who separate from Lasell through suspension, withdrawal, graduation, or any other method are required to reapply for admission to the University by completing an Application for Readmission.  These applications are available through the Office of the Registrar.  While admission is not guaranteed, application is encouraged.

PLEASE NOTE: Students who have left the University due to medical emergency situations should refer to the Student Handbook, Mental Health Emergencies Section, for necessary steps for return to Residence and the University.