Skip to Main Content
Navigated to University Withdrawal .

University Withdrawal

Any student wishing to withdraw from all course work at the University should first meet with their academic advisor to explore the possible alternatives. If withdrawal is a student’s final decision, the student should complete a University Withdrawal Form that is available from the Office of the Registrar. A grade designation of “W” will be recorded for official withdrawals that occur prior to the course withdrawal period deadline date published on the University Calendar. After that time, a student not attending classes will receive grades of “F” for all courses. Grades will be determined based on the submission date of the University Withdrawal Form. An administrative withdrawal may be issued if warranted by circumstances.

Staff in the Registrar’s Office will assist in completing the process. The student will be asked to meet with various professional staff from Financial Aid, Student Accounts and Residential Life as part of the withdrawal process.

Students can find information about how withdrawal from the university impacts their student account and financial aid here: